Saturday 27 October 2007

Good, bad and ugly

Let's start with the Good. We had a lovely day with our friends on Wednesday. Alex and Ethan had great fun in the forest and Claire and Sheena were impressed with the tree top walk.


My sewing day on Monday went well and I finished of this table centre for Chrismas in the evening.





The bad, so sad for Rachael and Lindsay about having to sell Squirral





The ugly, don't want to talk about it.





I've cut the grass, back and front this morning (hopefully the last cut this year), and tidied up the flower beds. I am now having a really good sort out in my craft room and I can't belive how much stuff there is! I have enough fabric to keep me going for a fair while so I am going to challenge myself. NO fabric buying for the next year and no' scrap' buying apart from essentials.

Sunday dinner with Rachael, Gary and Ethan tomorrow, that will be nice and I'm looking forward to seeing the photo's of them dressed up for the haloween party they are off to tonight.



2 comments:

Lynsey said...

This is stunning - well done you. How long did it take you?

Gin said...

11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and then about 2 hours at home. Mind you that's with all the cutting out as well as the chatting!