Sunday 4 November 2007

Nice things.

Another week gone, but what beautiful weather. Beverly and I took Bonnie for a walk along the river this afternoon and enjoyed a short rest on a bench whilst Bonnie had a paddle! We are so lucky to have such lovely places so close to home.



Last night we watched the fireworks down on the Charity field, brilliant display well worth the £3 each that it cost. Afterwards we had a delicious meal at Rachael and Garys'. Celery soup( made by me), Chilli and jacket potatoes(made by Rachael) and Bread and Butter pudding or jam steamed sponge made by Rose.) Ooooh those calories!!!



I have enjoyed making these little felt snow people this weekend. They have a little backpacks that small gifts can be put in.

On Wednesday I am off to Knuston Hall for 5 days of christmas crafts and I have plenty of projects lined up. I have been sewing more than scrapping for the last couple of weeks but after Christmas there will be plenty of time to catch up with that and hopefully some new photos'.

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

these are just gorgeous -can i have the pattern?