Wednesday 14 November 2007

Got to keep busy.

Today will not be a good one for Rachael and Lindsay. No matter what age your children are you just want to make everything better for them. Most often you can't. You just have to be there and feel it all with them. I am very proud of the mature decision they have made for Squirral and it seems he is going to a very loving home .



Any way I have been keeping myself busy this morning. I have tidied and hoovered, walked the dog, cleaned the loos!The christmas cake is in the oven and puddings are steaming on the top. I will be seeing Rachael and Lindsay this afternoon.



Michael had another 2 small bits of skin cancer removed yesterday. I actually managed to persuade him to come home afterwards. He normally goes straight back to work, in nearly 20 years with the same company he has had only a handful of days off sick.



I did have a good 5 days at Knuston Hall and here are some of things I made.The matching set of tree skirt, mantel runner and table runner are for Lindsay and Ed. The set of coasters are a small gift for a friend. I have to make some more crackers to put gifts in and the two little trees joined together will have ribbon attached to hang cards on. I have some more things to finish and lots more ideas, just hope I have enough time!

No comments: