Wednesday 17 October 2007

Tagged..

My DD has tagged me and I'm happy to give 7 facts but I think everyone I could tag has been tagged so this may be the end of the line.
1. I actually consider being a Mother and housewife the best career ever. (Controversial hey?)

2. I have appeared on TV four times and in the Wembley Ice show once.

3. I hate wearing anything on my feet.

4. I am T-total simply because I don't like the taste of any alcholic drink. ( Bad enough without it.)

5. I love to travel, UK and abroad, but I am always happy to come home.

6. I want to see whales in their natural habitat.

7. I hate shopping apart from craft shopping of course!


Bonnie seems to be recovering well from her op. Today she is eating and drinking quite well and looking less sorry for herself. She has to go Friday morning for a check up. How does a dog who weighed 20 kgs in the car suddenly weigh 200 kgs when you try to get her into the Vets?

No comments: