Saturday 20 October 2007

All's well

Bonnie has the all clear from the Vet. Nothing nasty found after her op' on Monday and she is back to her old self.

Mind you, she is a little put out at the moment as we have Lindsays two dogs staying for the weekend and she is not their best friend! Still, she did enjoy a good walk with them today and will join them again tomorrow. They need far more exercise that Bonnie and my legs will be 2" shorter by the time the weekend is over!

While we were out walking I met two children that I used to teach. Conversation went like this
" Hello Mrs Pearce, why aren't you doing the cooking any more?"

" I needed to do some other things ".

"We don't like it so much now, the new one is really stressy, you didn't get stressy even when I spilt the flour".

"Well, your new teacher has to get used to doing a different job and that can be difficult".

" Couldn't you come back when you have done the other things?"

I excused myself and went off with a grin. It's nice to know someone appriciated you isn't it?

I've been busy cutting fabric for the projects I hope to do at Knuston and am also at a sewing day on Monday. Will post a picture next week. I have lots of christmas projects in mind and must really set to and get on with them.

No comments: