Sunday 1 April 2007

Reporting in..


Just got back from MK scrappers monthly crop. I finished off a mini book of seaside pictures of the girls when they were small and did a LO with a Photo' of Rachael when she was a few hours old. I don't have many photo's of any of them when they were really new. At the time I didn't scrap and probably couldn't afford the film and printing costs back then. It makes me a little sad now so I just have to do the best with what I have. The result is here using a kit from Jay (Crafywotnot), I think it is very pretty.
Lindsay and Ed have a new addition to the family. Another black Labrador, this time a girl dog( hate the word 'bitch') called Sasha. Photo to come soon.
I now have the Easter holiday off from school so have some jobs lined up. I really must get the little bedroom decorated for one. Hopefully there will be a few outings and picnics if the weather is kind. I have all sorts of ideas for craft work, cavases, sewing and scrapping. I will also try to update on here a little more often, so Lindsay won't complain any more.

No comments: