Wednesday 28 March 2007

Naughty, naughty..



I have been told off by youngest DD for not updating my blog often enough. I will try harder . Sorry Lindsay!

So, what news? Afraid, nothing earth shattering to tell.

I was very pleased with the way I turned up Rachaels' curtains last week and she was even more pleased with the cushion I made from the bit I cut off.

We had a 'skills day' in Olney last Saturday. Local people showing off their arts and crafts. I
(wo)manned a stall for our wednesday craft club and for Scrapping. Lots of interest but don't know if anyone will follow up.

Yesterday my dad had a op. on his eyes to correct the muscle tone of his lower
eyelids (Eeeeew!). Of course, he coped very well with it and today he has two very black eyes (dare I take a photo' ?) some discomfort but already you can see the difference it has made.

I have been busy sorting our project for craft club this afternoon. Have mad some easter Bunny cards and an Easter tree.

Lindsay, I still keep seeing the image of Jet and little Tess in your car on top of the trailer. It makes me smile!










No comments: