Sunday 18 March 2007

Had such a good weekend.






Ethan stayed with us from Friday lunchtime until mid morning today as Rachael and Gary went of to a Golden wedding celebration. We spent an energetic couple of hours in the garden on Friday and then went to our local pizza house for dinner. Goodness can that boy put away the garlic dough balls!!! On Saturday Bev and I took him to 'Rookery Farm'. It is a lovely outing for little ones. Lots to play on and so many baby animals and plenty of opportunities to get close and touch them.



Today, I spent a fair bit of time crafting( Michael was busy putting in a kitchen for someone). The girls treated me to a tasty meal this evening to celebrate Mothers Day. Rachael cooked and there were flowers and a beautiful necklace. Beverly had laid the table with a theme of butterflies and roses and each place setting had a scrummy white chocolate rose. Just having all my girls together at one time is such a treat for me. Just for the record girls, I am one very lucky Mum, I love you all so much.

No comments: