Wednesday 14 March 2007

Visits.


Dave and Liz visited on Monday for the day along with their little Granddaughter, Kaila., (my great niece). We spent an hour or so at the park with them and Ethan. Kaila was happy to run around and didn't seem to notice my camera. Ethan on the other hand must get fed up with it. He very politely said"Nana, please leave me alone, I'm trying to concentrate." However I was rather pleased with the photo at the side here, taken from the steps of the slide. Must confess, I didn't intend to get the reflections , it was just a happy accident.


So, what else have I been up to apart from the mundane every day jobs and work?


Went to see 'Becoming Jane' at the cinema last night, not bad but a bit slow. I do love the manners and way of speaking from that era.

Patchwork People was good on Saturday, good company and a very interesting speaker in the afternoon.

Have been doing some stitching and made two fabric bowls and started another candlewick cushion.

The MK Scrappers retreat is almost arranged now, just have to send deposits to the hotel.

Have just booked a weeks holiday for August with Beverly. Off to Tuscany, visiting Pisa and Lucca and staying by the sea.

Looking forward now to our long weekend in Holland next month, can't wait to see all those flowers in bloom.


Trying very hard to loose weight at the moment, with all the flights I am doing this year, I need to be able to do up my seatbelt!!

No comments: