Thursday 12 April 2007

What a racket!!


Yesterday was my Dads' 83rd birthday. There were 11 of us for dinner, plus 3 dogs. If Dad was hoping for a quiet birthday dinner, I'm afraid he didn't get it. Lots of chatter and banter made for a lively and noisy evening. I love it, hope he did too!.


Here he is blowing out his candles. Not the most flattering of photo's I'm afraid but it just wasn't possible to take my time.
Dad still works 2 days a week at the local car showroom and never complains although we know he has a lot of pain with his knee. Three weeks ago he had an operation on his eyes and was at work two days later. He looks after himself and his house and garden. Insists on doing our grass cutting and much of the tidying work in our garden. He is always eager to help in any way he can and is bereft if there is no washing up for him to do! Heres hoping for many more birthdays to come.

No comments: