Thursday 5 April 2007

Very tasty.



I took some photo's of Lindsays dogs today. They and Ethan were playing in the garden and when I uploaded look what I found when I clicked on the thumbnail of this pic! Two captions came to mind 'Oh you said fetch the ball not the boy' and 'I said I'd like a tasty morsel not a tasty mortal!' Well, it made me giggle anyway, it was a complete accident, not set up in any way. So this is Sasha, the new addition. Just like Jet she has settled in very quickly and already we can see that she adores Lindsay as much as Jet does.


I have enjoyed the sunny weather today, hope it continues through the w/e. Tomorrow Michael, Dad and Beverly are off to Hendon Air Museum. I shall stay home and have a nice day crafting,hopefully in the garden. Maybe we will visit a National Trust property over the w/e. We are members so need to make the most of it.

No comments: