Sunday 29 April 2007

weekend





I have really enjoyed the Cyber crop on UKS this weekend. I got such alot done and didn't buy anything new so managed to use up a little bit of stash. I had photo's waiting to be scrapped that just fitted so well into the classes and I also had a go at some of the challenges.Here are some of my favourites .





We were invited by Lindsay and Ed to a BBQ last night wich was great, I think Lindsay had bought up the meat section of her local Tesco.


The sun was out in the afternoon yeserday and we spent an hour or so in the garden with friends. We made a few plans , over a cuop of tea, for next w/es caravan trip to Cambridge . Lets hope the sun shines on us then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely LO's Gill, I think my best bit of the CC was that I also managed to use some old paper and stash...don't feel so guilty about buying more LOL

Unknown said...

Love the LO's Gill....I had a fab time too....also didn't buy anything for the CC...I used up old stash too....can I some more now please?
Caz
x