Thursday 5 June 2008

What should I post?

It's odd but when I am out and about so many things go through my mind that I could 'blog' about. When I sit down to type all those ideas seem to fly away or I decide that they are too personal or about someone else and maybe they wouldn't want them broadcast to the millions that read my blog! LOL! Maybe I should write a proper diary (a private one ) to get all these thoughts down but I know I would never keep it up.



So... once again just a few bits and bobs to report.





Last Thursday Claire and Sheena and children were due to visit. Unfortuately Claire and Alex were both ill and the visit had to be postponed. We decided not to waste the day so Rachael, Ethan and I made a trip to Warwick castle. This was not a cheap outing but the weather was good and there was plenty to do. Knights, horses, birds of prey , archers entertainers and of course the castle and grounds.






Fun of the free kind yesterday when Rachael and Ethan called in after school. The weather was lovely so we had a cuppa in the garden . Ethan decided on a battle of his own and I got some great photo's of this rough and tumble with his Mummy.








Michael and I are off to Cornwall on Saturday with Dad and Dave and Liz. Really looking forward to this as it is one of my favourite places . Just hoping the weather behaves itself.




Now I know that it is not the 'in' thing to have garden gnomes these days but I think this one is rather lifelike !


No comments: