Tuesday 17 June 2008

Sunny weather






How lucky were we with the weather last week? Blue skies all the way for the first 5 days and although Thursday and Friday were a bit breezy it was still good and we had no rain.


I just love this part of Cornwall, somehow I feel at home there. Porthscatho is a very small town/village and there is really nothing there but something attracts me back there as often as possible.
We took a boat trip on Tuesday and were lucky enough to see a large number of dolphins, a few seals and the Navy helicopters landing on ships just off Falmouth.. We managed some short walks (Dad used his motorised scooter). I particularly enjoyed going down to see St Anthonys lighthouse and the views over St. Mawes.
This was rather good too!!
Ethan was very pleased with the postcard we sent him but wanted to know why we hadn't taken him. We have been promising to take him away in the caravan without Mummy and Daddy so we are off with him for a weekend in August.
I held a Stampin'up party last night . I managed to get 2 free stamp sets and lots of free goodies . I am looking forward to them arriving later in the week. It was a very busy evening but everone seemed to enjoy it and the little books we made.

No comments: