Friday 1 June 2007

Sorry about the weather!

Well, it seems that when we left for Southern France last week we took the sunny weather with us,but at least we bought it back for you all today. We had a very restful holiday and found new places to visit ( this was our 4th time ). We discovered some different villages and had a super sunny day exploring the Gorges du Verdon, WOW, stunning scenery.



I have lots planned for the next week or so before I go back to work. The small bedroom is still not finished being decorated but, we now have a carpet for it and a bed. So, that must be finished. I must catch up with housework and get some plants in the garden.
Sunday is MK scrappers , so cakes to make. Next Saturday sees the 3p's dinner, my turn for main course.
Tomorrow , Beverly is taking part in the 'Run for Life' so good luck to her and Lindsay has a jumping comp with Squirral, Michael and Rachael are going to watch. I feel bad not going, but I find it too worrying and I feel I might transfer my anxiety to her and the horse. I think she understands.
Off now to check on Ethan who is staying over. I missed that little fellow whilst I was away and I like to think he felt the same about me as he told me he "HAD to stay tonight".

No comments: