Thursday 28 June 2007

Finished it.


Some of you saw me struggling with a LO at the crop on Monday. I had a headache and just fiddled around with the papers, getting nowhere. Anyway I got myself and it together on Tuesday and finished it as you can see. Not a good colour representation, the letters are a willow green with glitter glaze on them . They look sort of gold on here. Not sure about the writing, I wish it was a more flowing style but having had to write in italics in my formative years, my writing is still sort of 'square'.
Well, I have now finished work until September so that sun had better shine! I've got so much planned for the next 10 weeks it will go too quickly no doubt.
This next week sees two wedding anniversaries. Rachael and Gary will have been married 7 years on the 1st and Michael and I will have clocked up 31 years on the 3rd. Michael will be away on the 2nd and not home until late on the 3rd... any ideas for his penalty!
Poor Beverly has had a leak in the hallway of her flat. it has taken some time to locate but we a now pretty sure it is coming from outside (probably something to do with another flats balcony) so, hoping that will be sorted soon. Squirral has had a bad leg this week and Lindsay has had a bad brain (Ha Ha Lins, serves you right. Forgetting that book)
I am doing a workshop tonight, making a beer mat book, hope it goes well. MK scrappers crop on Sunday, first one in Olney so more room to move about and not far to travel for a change.
Only just over a week 'till we are off to Turkey so will update before we take off.

1 comment: