Tuesday 3 July 2007

Ups and downs

Yes, a very up and down week. At Olney crop on Sunday, I made an altered clipboard for our Deputy Head who is leaving at the end of term and also completed a LO. Good company and our new venue along with lots of ideas put forward for future kits and classes made for a really good day. Will post piccies later.

The events on Sunday in Glasgow made me feel a little uneasy about travelling next weekend. Having said that I do truly believe we must not let these lunatics win by not carrying on as normal with our lives.

Michael was away last night and not expected home until late tonight but his plans were changed. He actually got home far earlier than usual and so, took me out for dinner at our favourite Chinese resturant as it is our 31st wedding anniversary.

I had some very sad news today. My cousin died this morning at the age of 52. She was 10 weeks younger than me and although we haven't had alot of contact over the past few years, we did spend alot of time together during our childhood and teenage years. I will remember her for her happy and loud laugh. We always knew where she was just by listening for that. She leaves her husband and two teenage sons , two sisters and her Mum. They are in my thoughts tonight and in the difficult days to come.

No comments: