Sunday 29 July 2007

Life laundry.

One of the jobs I have set myself for this summer is to have a good sort out of STUFF. So, I started this morning with the cupboard under the stairs. How did I fit soooo much STUFF in there!! We can now walk right into it and the ironing board looks quite lonely ( pity I couldn't get rid of that). When I've had a sandwich, banana and a cup of tea I'm off to the local dump. The rest of the STUFF will go to a charity shop and I have a little gift for the local Lace circle. During the week I hope to make a start on the garage and tonight I will begin an overhaul on my scrapping supplies.



Getting ahead, we have booked next years summer holiday, we are off to Egypt, can't wait to see the pyramids in real life. Michaels' Grandma was born in Egypt so we are particularly pleased to be going.



My 'baby' will be 23 years old tomorrow. Here she is with one of her lovely black labs.. She celebrated with friends yesterday evening so a family meal is planned for tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'FLUFFY'.!

1 comment:

Classroomfree said...

What a gorgeous daughter you have, I hope she has had a fabulous birthday.

The lab looks rather happy and healthy too, that's a great picture :o)