Thursday 2 August 2007

Off again

on my travels. This time just a week down near Littlehampton in our caravan. Rachael, Ethan and Beverly are coming too. Michael and I are going down Friday afternoon and will be joined by the others on Saturday plus Gary. The caravan and awning will be a little crowded but only for one night as Michael and Gary will be leaving Sunday morning and have to work all week, poor things.

As a small girl I remember a whole gang of us, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins often
setting off for a day at the seaside.One day that sticks in my mind was when we children found a whole hoard of pennies and half-pennies at the top of the beach. We took them to a police man ( yes, they did just happen to be around in those days) and he told us to keep them. Wow, riches indeed, kept us all in penny chews for weeks!

Thinking about this has made me determined to do a book of random memories, I may not have photo's of many of my memories so will have to journal more, this will be a challenge for me.

Here's hoping the better weather holds...

No comments: