Tuesday 21 August 2007

Still tidying..



This week we have had a good clear out in the garage. All the 'stuff' left by the girls has now gone and now Michael just has to clear his work top and tidy the cupboards . We can actually walk through it now without risking life and limb!

At the moment I am having a sort out in my craft room. Lots of 'stuff' has been just put down in there and it was getting a bit crowded. It wasn't encouraging me to scrap or sew. I have two lots of curtains to alter so that was the impetus to make some room.


I finished this LO last night at MKScrappers and the clock at the last Sunday one,it is up on the wall and working although it took me a while to get the hands moving properly and not snagging on each other or the sparkly gems.


Just had a new chest of drawers delivered for the back bedroom so I'm off now to arrange that and then the room is almost finished.

No comments: