Sunday 20 May 2007

Catching up?

Am I catching up with myself? Well , not really, still very busy but enjoyably (sp?) so.

Rachael is much better now after another visit to the Doctor for some stronger anti-biotics. It's just a case of her not doing too much too soon but she is looking more herself now.

On Tuesday I spent the evening showing a small group how to make a mini book,and they left clutching their own version having thoroughly enjoyed the process.

On Wednesday I did a few extra hours at work to make up for the hours I missed last week and in the evening enjoyed a meal with Beverly and Lindsay.

Thursday saw the arrival of Liz, (my sister-in-law) ready for our weekend at Knuston Hall. Friday morning we had coffee with Rachael , stowed our kit in the car and set of for lunch in Earls Barton and a look in 'Poppy Patch'. We enjoyed our time at Knuston, ate too much as usual but were productive. I made the front of a wall hanging and a cushion. I'm really pleased with the results. We arrived home about 5 p.m. tired out. We popped around to Rachaels' to the see the new decking in the garden, very nice.

Tomorrow I must go shopping for some holiday stuff as Michael, Dad and I are off to South of France on Wednesday . Oh, and Mk Scrappers in the evening.

No comments: