Tuesday 2 June 2009

I'm improving...



Yep, I certainly am. I'm now managing to cycle twice around Emberton Park with no stops.Plus, cycling from and back to Rachaels house. I can even get back up the slope! Will soon have to up the number of laps.




Two Saturdays ago Michael used his christmas present. I went along as spectator and photographer. We spent a brilliant day with Eagles, Hawks and Owls. Michael got to hold them and we were given lots of information about the different types and then he was able to fly them all. The staff were all so pleasant and determined to give everyone a really good day. Michael enjoyed it so much I think next Christmas I will buy him a 'Hawking Day'
We are loving the sunny weather and hoping that it will stay around for next week. We are off to the Isle of Wight with my Dad. I have been before but as an adult on school residentials so this time will be a chance to look around at our own pace. Lindsay will be there for the weekend so we shall meet up with her to say 'hello' to Squirral.
No finished craft projects to show this time but a few in the pipeline, so photo's at a later date.

1 comment:

SABEE said...

These photos are gorgeous... well done on the cycling, Lyns and I are going to start from next week Thursday cycling in the evening.. I got my bike a year ago and have only been out on it twice, my bum got way too sore until DH changed the saddle LOL...