Thursday 1 May 2008

Nearly packed...

for our weekend away. We have a good assortment of clothes to cover all seasons and will enjoy ourselves whatever.

Had a great evening at the stampin'up party on Monday and of course I had to buy something. Beverly was there and regaled us with anecdotes about her Paris trip. She was really on form and had us rocking with laughter. Talking of stamps, the 'Tilda' Magnolia stamps seem very popular just now. I have to say that I am reminded of hippo's each time I see them and I just itch to give them a mouth of some kind.

Had lunch with my friend Rose on Tuesday and we were asked to leave the Pub! No, we hadn't misbehaved. Just nattered so much that we forgot they shut at 3 p.m. We had a small crop here in the evening, six of us. I am enjoying using the Becky Fleck Page Maps, they are really helping me to get LOs done.

Ethan has his new glasses and thinks he is the cats whiskers, I have to agree. Mind you Grandad and I are in his bad books because we are going away in the caravan without him! We will be arranging a weekend to take him as soon as possible.

Hope you all have a good Bank holiday w/e.

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

"I am enjoying using the Becky Fleck Page Maps, they are really helping me to get LOs done."

Me too, I use them all the time now. What a great find by Rachael!
Hope you had a nice weekend away.xxx