Thursday 15 May 2008

Goodness...

where did the last two weeks go?


We had a good w/e away and the weather was, in the main, good to us. We didn't really move very far once we were there. The little town was interesting to wander around. We took a boat trip on Sunday, followed by a BBQ. There was a nice pub on the waterfront and we also ate there on Saturday evening. Lots of chat and far too much food!



The sunny weather in the last week encouraged me out into the garden and I finally found a new table and chairs for the patio. Some of the plants I put in a few weeks ago are begining to bloom. I particularly like this Loncheria ( sp?) a type of evergreen honeysuckle.


Last weekend I was at Knuston Hall on a patchwork course. Lovely setting especially in the beautiful sunshine. I was very busy though. I made some progress with Ethans tool bench quilt and completed two cushion covers, a small bag and this project which is to be my special table mat. Now I have to make one for Michael, he wants a red one! I am buzzing with other projects that I want to do.
Another full weekend coming up. We are off to Kailas' 3rd birthday party on Saturday. Sunday is the Olney crop. Willow is going to show us some of her techniques. I think the LO will be very different from my usual style but i'm looking forward to having a go.

No comments: