Friday 25 April 2008

So many photo's.








Today sees the start of UKS Cyber crop. I like to join in when I can, it does help me to actually get some scrapping done. Can't stand all the pre crop chat and nonsense though. Still, I have decided to join in one of the warm up classes by Shimelle. I haven't made the actual album yet but have started on the 20 or so photo's to be taken on the 25th of each month to record what you were doing, where you have been and how things change month to month. O.K. they are not great
photo's as such but I am looking forward to seeing the project unfold.



Another project on the go just now is a quilt for Ethan, depicting a tool bench with all the tools hung on it. I think he will love this as he is always wanting to help Grandad with the 'jobs'. several other smaller projects in mind too.

The weekend will be busy with the cyber crop, and sorting out the shed and garage. Michael has a plumbing job to do on Sunday and assuming the weather stays good tomorrow he will be checking over the caravan ready for our trip away next week.

No comments: