Friday 4 April 2008




Michael was suprised to see this little bird had flown into our bedroom. I saw something similar in a shop in Cornwall, priced around £6. I made this one for about 50p! I was suprised that Michael even noticed it was there.

Most of the family have recovered from their illnesses but Lindsay has the 'bug' now. My back has been causing a few problems, pains around the top of my leg and pelvis. Doc. says I need to see someone to pull me about (Physio, ? ) so I will see how it is after the weekend. Good excuse to buy some new knickers !!

I have been busy sewing this week. On Monday I had a day out and started a small hanging which I will post when it's finished. I am also in the middle of making some sweet little angels again piccie when finished.

Just look at these dogs all snuggled up. Jet and Sasha love to share or is it a two headed dog ? Yes, I know Bonnie shouldn't really be on the bed but she snuck up there and you know they say 'Let sleeping dogs lie', she looks so comfy. Considering how high the bed is and the fact she is nearly 11 years old, she does really well to jump up.
Rachael, Ethan and I are off out for the day. We are visiting our friends Claire and Sheena and Sheenas little ones, Alex and Olivia. Ethan and Alex are just a year apart in age and they get on so well even though we only get to see them 2 or 3 times a year. Ethan is so excited and I know we shall have a lovely day.

No comments: