Wednesday 9 April 2008

Good weather....



has got me in the mood for working in the garden. The sunshine has been lovely and I have decided the garden needs a really good sort out. I'm not rushing , just a few hours here and there. One corner has been cleared of all the straggly plants and the bed will be removed to enable the patio to be enlarged. I have lots of plans but will have to get it done bit by bit. At the weekend I am hoping to get Michael to the garden centre to look at water features. The old one has fallen apart and I have my eye on a slate pile.


We had a lovely day with our friends last Friday, the weather was very kind and we all enjoyed a walk in the woods especially Ethan who of course ended up covered in mud.

Here are a couple of photo's of the angels and the small runner/quilt I made last week. I am definately getting better at finishing projects.


At the Olney crop on Sunday I managed a LO and a '7 gypsies' portfolio of Michael and Ethan washing the car. I really enjoy these crops, they are not over organised, everyone does their own thing but if you need help someone will alway be willing to help. We have a great bunch of ladies and there is plenty of chatter and a fair bit of laughter !

No comments: