Thursday 6 March 2008

IMPROVING

Well, my back is improving. I can almost stand upright now and it is uncomfortable and stiff rather than painful. I'm not able to walk far without it becoming very achey but it's defineately on the mend. One strange thing that happened was that my left hand became very swollen. On Thursday night I was woken because my hand and finger were so sore. Whilst my wedding ring has been fairly tight of late I could stil move it around but on Friday morning Michael had to cut it off as is was so tight. I have never taken my ring off since the day it was put on and I found it quite upsetting, just a sentimental thing I suppose. I have been to the jewelers and they have quoted a price to enlarge it and I shall have my engagement ring done at the same time. They advised me to wait a week or so to let my finger recover.

Poor Ethan has picked up a tummy bug and is off school at the moment. Hope he won't be kind enough to pass it around.

Olney crop on Sunday, so looking forward to that and I know what I am going to do.

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Missed you today. Hope you feel better soon. Big {{{{{{{{HUg!!!!}}}}}}