Saturday 15 March 2008

off we go!

Well, at last I am feeling more myself. My back is just about recovered, just need to be a bit careful. I also picked up the nasty bug and spent a few days not knowing which way to turn IYSWIM! Michael managed to catch it too but, of course he had it far worse !



I certainly do feel grateful for my usual good health. Being stuck indoors day after day is NOT fun and I was glad to get out with the dogs for a walk. Today I managed to cut the grass and tidy up a bit but I do feel tired now so having a rest this afternoon.



There is alot to fit in next week before we go off to Cornwall for the Easter weekend. Michael will be mending a tractor with his friend but I'm just going to have fun and do some exploring. We will be based at a B & B called Cadson Manor nr Callington. Have a look at the web site. It looks lovely and we are not paying!

No comments: