Thursday 28 February 2008

Rumbles and grumbles.

I did feel the earthquake on Wednesday morning although at the time I didn't register what it was. It certainly made the bed shake and I remember wondering what it was but as it was only a few seconds I just went back to sleep !

So, that's the rumble and the grumble?

I went to get my socks out of the drawer on Tuesday morning and my back went PING!!! Oh, it did hurt. I think the muscles went into spasm and all I can do is wait for them to relax again. It feels a little easier this morming ( I couldn't have sat a the computer yesterday to type). The annoying thing is that I feel fine in myself and want to do lots of things but then I try to move and Ouch. Still it makes me appriciate how lucky I am normally being able to move freely . I am missing my exercise classes and it seem so stupid that after all the exercise I have done in the last couple of months a small bend to the drawer causes a problem.

Yesterday I resorted to watching some daytime TV. Good Morning was OK in parts and I enjoyed Alan Titchmarsh in the afternoon but I just can't understand how a fit and healthy person could bear to sit around watching TV all day when there are so many other things they could do.

I have Jet and Sasha here today and Bonnie is not too thrilled. She has been very brave and has joined us downstairs but is very pointedly staying in a different room.

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hope your back feels better soon. Daytime telly sucks. Hence I never watch it.