Saturday 9 February 2008

Why get stressed?

On the home page of UKS this week is a poll asking if you get stressed about scrapbooking. I am amazed that well over half the people that have responded say that they do. For goodness sake, scrapbooking is supposed to be a pleasure, a relaxation, a hobby. I can see that someone on a design team might get a bit stressed if they have deadlines to meet, likewise those that do it as a profession. Otherwise, what is there to get stressed about? Maybe I am missing something!

I have been busy knitting more cakes this week for Beverlys friend and the ladies at craft club enjoyed having a go too. On Monday I am going to a sewing day and have been gathering fabric to make a small hanging for our bedroom. Will post a piccie when it's finished.

It was Michaels birthday yesterday but we have transferred it to today as he had a do on at work last night. We will be having a yummy buffet tonight with the girls, Gary and Ethan.

MK scrappers meet at Olney tomorrow so must get myself organized for that. I am determined to get something substantial done. Our retreat is booked for October. Rachael & I went to visit the venue on Tuesday, it looks fab and very good value for money.

Must get on with the preperations for this evening.

No comments: