Thursday 17 January 2008

Any one on a diet?


If so you just might like these cakes! Totally calorie free but don't they look sweet. I knitted the cupcakes and the doughnuts are made from felt. Thanks to Lynsey for the link.

I have embarked on a fitness and weight loss campaign,there, now I've told you it might help me stick to it. On Monday I took part in my first pilates class, Wednesday was Aquarobics and today I have been to a BodyVibe class. I have to say that using the gym is not exactly fun although I shall try to have some sessions in there. I really did enjoy these classes and hope to do them most weeks.

Wednesday was a beautiful sunny day and after the aquarobics I ventured to the outside pool. submerged in the warm water up to my shoulders with the blue skys above and just the sound of a few swimmers splashing in the pool I could have been in any exotic location apart from the fact that my nose got cold! Braving the cold air in my wet swimsuit I returned indoors to enjoy 5 minutes on a hot bed. BLISS.

All three girls are off to the Isle of Wight to see Squirral and of course enjoy a girlie weekend. I shall be at home and looking after Lindsays' dogs untill Ed picks them up Saturday evening. Ethan will be here for the afternoon so I'm sure we will have a fun time and Ethan will love having his Grandad to play with.

We have been booking a few breaks this week. Our holiday to Egypt has been booked for a while now and Beverly and I are off to Italy again in August.This time to the 'heel' part of Italy which is a little more undiscovered. Michael and I will be spending Easter in Cornwall with friends. Michael will be helping to repair a tractor and maybe fit in some golf and I'm sure there will be plenty to keep me interested . The early May bank holiday will take us to Gloucestershire with the 'P posse'. We have to arrange a week or so to go away with Dad and we really must decide on a weekend to take Ethan away in the caravan with us.

Rachael and I are in the throws of arranging a scrapbookers weekend and tonight I am out with my Thursday sewing group for our Christmas meal (slightly delayed).

So lots to look forward to and hopefully less of me to enjoy it!!

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

The doughnuts look fab, and calorie and fat free!!

WE CAN DO IT!!

Ruth said...

these are lovely they look really real