Tuesday 8 January 2008

Almost done.








At last, our bedroom is finished. Well, other than .
a picture on the wall and a couple of side lights.


I am so pleased with it and it looks twice the size it was. Here are a few photo's although they may be a little dark.














The new bed is so comfy. There is a cushion of Memory foam on top of the matress.It really does mould itself to your shape.






We had a very busy weekend moving beds, laying carpets hanging curtains. The other front bedroom is almost done too. It needs a headboard and then I will take some piccies. I'm really happy with all the bedrooms now. The bathroom looks good, so, next year we will have a review of downstairs. The kitchen is fine . The downstairs cloakroom needs a bit of attention and eventually the lounge will need a new suite. Dining room done. I think will have to make a mini book to show all the rooms as they are done.


NEW YEAR RESOLUTION...be more organised. Maybe I will then actually get more done instead of thinking about it! I'll stat by trying to plan what to do at the MK crop on Sunday. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

gosh you have some lovely fresh rooms