Tuesday 13 February 2007

Valentine


Michael and I have never really made much of valentines day. Just the odd bunch of flowers or a chocolate heart. This year won't be much different but I have made him a little box of love. Picture to follow in next blog entry. This morning he told me to order a Cricut cutting machine so I'll count that as my gift.

Ethan came here today for a few hours whilst Rachael went to the stables and we made a gift for her. He painted a little box and then affixed a gold heart and sprinkled beads on top. His favourite part was punching out paper hearts to go inside.When it was dry I explained to him that it was for tomorrow. Needless to say he was so excited about it that as soon as Mummy arrived to collect him he just had to give it to her. Bless!

No comments: