Monday 5 February 2007

Busy crop day.


Spent some time yesterday playing and demonstrating the Cricut and managed to get one LO done. It was a very busy crop. We had three new ladies who all seemed to enjoy the day,they have all booked for next time. I helped Rachael out welcoming them and making sure they were not feeling left out. What with setting out the room, dismantaling tables, answering the door and clearing up, popping to the shop for milk, Rachael was run off her feet for most of the day.
It is good to see so many people becoming interested in our craft.

Some of us had a little giggle at my wedding photo's, they seem quite boring compared with the wonderful reportage pictures that we see today. I have decided to take them out of the original album and make them look better by scrapping them. I love this picture though, can you tell the photographer was not a scrapper? Look at the poster in the background.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean Gill, my wedding photos are similar in style...and not the more modern ones you see everyone have now.
Caz
x