Sunday 3 January 2010

Back to normal..

So, the decorations are all down and the house is less cluttered but now I can see what needs doing. A quick lick of paint in the kitchen is first on the list and then the lounge, hall stairs and landing. We need new interior doors all round and all this to be done by May. I refuse to be indoors decorating once the weather is warmer. Debate : clean or cover the suite or decide on a new one?

Well, Chrismas passed in a haze of visits, visitors, food, gifts and I didn't take a single 'photo!
I have plenty to keep my' scrapping' going though and a couple of priojects which will take me through the year.

Lindsay and the dogs have moved into their own little house so it seems very quiet here , helping to move her in was our job over the New Year. There is lots of cupboard space going spare now so I can have a good clear out and tidy up.

I'm off to the eye clinic tomorrow for a check up and the results of blood tests and x-rays. The iritis came back again so they are trying to find out what is causing it.

Lots to look forward to in the next year and my resolutions ?

1. No drinking of alcohol.
2. No smoking.
3. Be more organised in many areas of life.

Think I'll do pretty well with two out of the three!!!


Happy New Year to you all x

No comments: