Saturday 5 December 2009

So much for bird poo being lucky...

Since my last post I have had sciatica, my blood pressure has hit the roof, I've had another bout of iritis and my knee is hurting more than ever. I spent 3 hours in the eye clinic waiting room last week and this week toured the hospital car parks searching for a space for about an hour , after which I gave up and went home.


On Tuesday Sasha managed to get into the spare room and root out some chololate that was for Christmas. She suffered no ill effects and we checked with the vet. Of course she is a very refined dog and only eats the best 'Hotel Chocolat' no less ! Jet also had to see the vet as he had developed conjunctivitis. Never a dull moment in this house!




Still, on a happier note I have enjoyed two workshops at 'The Poppy Patch' which are now work in progress and have completed this snowman hanging.


Chrismas preparations are coming along, about half the presents have been purchased and I am gradually filling the freezer with scrummy homemade fare. Here is Ethan giving the puds. a stir and making a wish a couple of weeks ago.
Of course Christmas cannot really arrive until after the 11th in this family as we have Beverlys' birthday to celebrate first.
We took the plunge this week and have booked a holiday for next September. We are off to the Masai Mara & Mombassa. Half safari and half sightseeing and beach. Next decision is wether to take the early morning balloon flight over the reserve.

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

You must take the baloon ride. If you're going to do a safari you may as well do it properly...