Monday 23 March 2009

Sorry Claire....

still no photo' of Ethans quilt but I'm nearly done. Just one side of the binding to finish.





Rachael and I had a trip to the Hobbycrafts show last week. We enjoyed our day out but were a little dissapointed by the smaller than usual amount of stallholders. My favourite stand was Craftwork cards where I bought a couple of stencils and here is a card I made using one of them.



The following Sunday Beverly, Rachael and I went up to London to the Country Living exhibition. Such pretty stands, they made me want to completely redesign the house. Dream on!!

Rachael and I both won a prize on the Higgardy Pies stand . Rachael will be receiving a box of pies and I have an apron and a bag to come.



Mothers day arrived a day early for me as I was invited by my three girls to dinner at Rachaels. The table was beautifully laid with hand stamped table mats and place cards. there was a basket of hyachints, some smellies, three lovely cards and a voucher for a facial. Pride of place was given to a cake specially made by Rachael. Of course all of this was lovely ,as was the meal but the best gift was the time and effort that had gone into the whole evening. I certainly have the best three daughters in the world. I love you girls.

It seems that blogger won't let me load any more photo's at the moment so I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

SABEE said...

Love the card :) , oh and I saw your cake on Rachel's blog, it was absolutely devine, you are a very lucky Mummy !