Sunday 9 December 2007




















So, the bedroom is now prepared for our new wardrobes which are to be delivered next week and installed on the 17/18th. I shall be very pleased to get all our clothes back in one place instead of spread around the other bedrooms.





Today was the Dickens Fair in Olney. Sadly it was very wet but there still seemed to be alot of people around. I hate using an umbrella but I also hate getting my hair wet. I did get this photo' of Lindsay and I think she looks pretty good with hers.





Here are the pics. of the canvases I made earlier in the week, the red one is going off as a Christmas card to Michaels parents.
Tomorrow Beverly and I are off to the Cotswolds, it is her birthday on Tuesday and she has two days off work.We shall have a wander around the villages and the gift shops, a nice lunch and hopefully take a few nice photos', I hope they will be wintery ones not soggy ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great canvases love the glittery bits you must be really pleased with them