Tuesday 4 December 2007

Ouch!



Yesterday afternoon I mopped the floor in the dining room . Ten minutes later , forgetting the floor was damp I slipped over and ended up under the table! I now ache down one side particularly my shoulder and hip. Good job I'm well padded.




I managed one LO at the crop on Sunday, here it is and yes , I am that old. Also a picture of two little snowmen, who I have named Iggy and Oggy just because I wanted to.
I have a whole day at home today,other than taking the dog out for a walk. I am hoping to get a lot done. Some cooking to put in the freezer for Christmas. Some wrapping of presents and lists of things still to do. Tomorrow is Swap a craft day so I have to finish two sample canvases ( pic. next time). I also have some fabric crackers to finish and put little gifts in for a couple of friends at my Thursday evening sewing group.
So, I'd better get cracking.

No comments: