Wednesday 19 September 2007

No Mojo...

Isn't is strange that sometimes you can have so much to say but you can't seem to be able to write it down.. I don't mean that anything bad has happened, on the contary, nice things have been taking place. Maybe I've just lost my blogging mojo for a while.

The MK scrappers retreat last weekend was great. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, with many requests for a re-run next year. It was nice to get to know some of the girls that I hadn't had a chance to talk to much at the crops. Don't some people suprise you by being quite different from the impression you have of them? One in particular thatI had down as very nice but rather shy and quiet turned out to be, yes, very nice, but also very cheeky and had me laughing out loud!

Ethan will be 5 years old on Friday and seems to have a few celebrations lined up. Friday evening is the Pearce family celebration. As well as his Mummy and Daddy, he will have 3 great grandparents , Micheal and I and his aunties to share a birthday tea with him. My job is to make a cake. (No suprises there.)

I have been reading a book by Richard Dawkins, ' The God Delusion'. It is heavy reading in parts but it is very interesting and thought provoking. It has certainly confirmed to me what I have been thinking for quite some time but, as it says in the first part 'didn't realise I could say'. You will have to read it yourself to see what I mean.



Made this LO at the weekend. Beverly and I got lost in Lucca (Italy) we had a silly 5 mins asking this lady the way!

I certainly haven't missed going to work so far and with so many thing planned to do I can't imagine I will.

Oh, forgot to say, Rachael and I were held up by a tortoise crossing the road the other day!!!
We managed to find the owner and return the 60 year old . Rachael said the tortoise gave me a really dirty look. After all it had taken him all morning to make his escape from the garden!!!

Do you think my mojo is returning?

No comments: