Friday 26 January 2007

The Queen and my little Prince

Well ,I enjoyed 'The Queen on Wednesday eve. Helen Mirren was her usual superb self and the chap who played Tony Blair was more like him than he is himself! I had to remind myself occasionally that some of the diologue was supposition about what was said. Well worth watching.
Ethan( the little Prince) has been so so poorly. I don't think I have ever seen a child with so many Chicken Pox spots. They are everywhere. The 'photo on Rachaels blog was taken before they all came out. I hope tomorrow will see him feeling a bit better and starting to eat again.
Have just booked a long weekend break to Valkenburg and the Ditch bulbfields in April. for Michael and I. I've always wanted to go to Keukenhof Gardens and think of the 'photo opportunities. In July we are off to Turkey for two weeks and i am hoping to book a few more breaks.
Off to friend Claires this wekend with Liz, my SIL. Girls weekend of sewing and chatter, should be good.
I have made some lollipop sticks greetings ( from a class on Carolinecraftz). Will try to scan them on to this blog. Not sure if they will come out too well.
Oooh , they have come out quite well.

No comments: