Friday 26 January 2007

Must confess.



I enjoyed doing Shimelles free on-line class this weekend. 5 confessions, my book is quite simple but is was fun. Take a look to see what some of my sins are!! The pages are here on my gallery.
Ethan is feeling quite poorly with Chicken Pox at the moment. I went to buy him a comic thinking he might like me to read some little short stories to him but ended up not buying. All the comics these day for little ones seem to be all about, adding up, colouring, finding things. All Ok when he's feeling well and happy but he's not in the mood for that. I hope our little chap is back to his normal cyclonic self very soon.
Off to see The Queen tomorrow night with a friend. No, not at Buck house but at Wellingborough . Hope it is as good as they say, I 'll let you know.
Year 4 are making soup this week and I asked them to bring in a water tight container to carry it home in. One turns up today with an empty Quality Street tin!! Oh well at least he bought something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new Blog Gill, your Confessions book looks great. I would have loved to see how the soup made it home in that Quality Street tin...LOL
Caz
x